Location to manually download Liberty Themes?

pane2k

Reaction score
Is there a location where we can manually download the liberty themes? I'd like to fool around with some themes, and i've tried using the liberty tool box. The problem is, I use my phone for business and it rings a lot, and every time it rings or I get a text, it screws up the download. Then I have to go to /liberty/download and delete the theme and start over, because if I don't it just tries to install the incomplete download. I haven't been able to successfully download one theme yet.
It'd be nice if there is anyway we can get one zip file with all the themes in it, and just throw it in the liberty/download folder so we can switch at will.

Thanks again for an awesome rom. I've been eagerly waiting the release since it was announced.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Is there a location where we can manually download the liberty themes? I'd like to fool around with some themes, and i've tried using the liberty tool box. The problem is, I use my phone for business and it rings a lot, and every time it rings or I get a text, it screws up the download. Then I have to go to /liberty/download and delete the theme and start over, because if I don't it just tries to install the incomplete download. I haven't been able to successfully download one theme yet.
It'd be nice if there is anyway we can get one zip file with all the themes in it, and just throw it in the liberty/download folder so we can switch at will.

Thanks again for an awesome rom. I've been eagerly waiting the release since it was announced.

Agreed, it takes a good amount of time for 1 to get downloaded. Maybe it'll speed up some once the server load has lightened up alil bit.

OP
P

pane2k

Reaction score
Are they all named correctly so that if we dump them in Liberty/downloads, the toolbox will recognize and install them?

kismet769

Reaction score
I didn't see the Gingerbread theme on the site. Is there another place to get it?

kismet769

Reaction score
Thanks!

I tried for over an hour to do it through the toolbox and it didn't even get close.