How Do You Install All Those Themes On Liberty

xWiZxKiDx

Reaction score
Ok so i go to liberty tool box on my DX and i find these themes so im like WOW great and i find a really nice one called Linear and i try to download it so i reboots my phone and guess what no theme so how do you install the themes

O and Fonts to it wont work...

kilahimm

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're trying to install the theme from the toolbox, I believe people have been having issues with that. Try flashing the theme directly from clockwork recovery. Be sure to make a backup first just in case.

Chillout

Reaction score
When I first flashed Liberty a few days ago I tried to install a theme from the toolbox and it didn't take either. I reflashed a bootstrap recovery and then booted into recovery and manually installed the theme and it worked ok. After that for whatever reason I am able to now install themes from the toolbox without an issue.

The only theme I have had an issue with so far is the crystal theme, that one totally jacked my phone all to hell and I ended up in a bootloop of doom for an hour before i was able to finally get back into recovery and flash my backup. Not saying the theme is bad, just that I had issues with it.

Always no matter what, flash a nandroid backup so you always have something to fall back on.

mcp770

Reaction score
Go into the liberty folder on your sd card and delete the linear theme zip file from downloads and then get on a good wifi connection and try to install it again via toolbox. Sounds like you had a bad download the first time which would make the theme zip useless in liberty or clockwork manual installs. Deleting the file and hopefully getting toolbox to download the uncorrupted file should fix you up.

nybadboy11

Reaction score
galaxy s

is there a theme galaxy s for liberty 1.5 or just 1.0?