Location of default wallpapers

antron007

Reaction score
Where is it? Im sure its been asked before but I tried searching and couldn't find it. I assume that they Are on the phone somewhere and Not the SD card.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
A

antron007

Reaction score
I'm not rooted. So they are not just in a folder on the phone somewhere. Is there a website that has the default wallpapers for download?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
No they aren't on the SD Card. I am sure you could find the stock wallpapers for download if you searched enough. Why are you looking for them?

OP
A

antron007

Reaction score
Why are you looking for them?

I have the nexus revamped pro live wallpaper and want to set one of the stock wallpapers as the bg for it. The last one to be specific.

I also have a lpw called neural network that looks a lot like the screenshots I've seen of cynogen Roms. I'm not rooted so I don't know by first hand. But it has a hybrid of the nexus bg and some other dark gray slate or metal bg. I'd ideally like to find that bg.

I can't make screenshots but here's a link to a picture that has the bg I'm looking for. The nexus lwp can add 4 custom color streaks ;-)

http://apps.doubletwist.com/android/image?id=-5595205214801195288&type=largeScreenshot&.png