LMT Launcher v1.8 for Rooted Devices Brings Innovative and Fresh Features To Android!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lmt-168x300.png

LMT is a tool for Android that uses predetermined touches and gestures to launch commands on the device. You can connect basic and advanced commands to any gesture that is supported by LMT. There is an extensive list of supported gestures. This is not just the normal swipe up, swipe down. There is a whole repertoire of touches and gestures. Some gestures are pretty unique and creative such as square, diamond, double square, double diamond, ect. These gestures can be set up to launch apps, launch search, next app, previous app, open a certain webpage, turn on wifi, turn on gps, an much more! The LMT Launcher also includes a system-wide PieControl for navigation. This is one of the most innovative new developments in Android. It certainly brings a bit of freshness to our devices!

Via XDA

Last edited:

Rhino413

Reaction score
lmt-168x300.png

LMT is a tool for Android that uses predetermined touches and gestures to launch commands on the device. You can connect basic and advanced commands to any gesture that is supported by LMT. There is an extensive list of supported gestures. This is not just the normal swipe up, swipe down. There is a whole repertoire of touches and gestures. Some gestures are pretty unique and creative such as square, diamond, double square, double diamond, ect. These gestures can be set up to launch apps, launch search, next app, previous app, open a certain webpage, turn on wifi, turn on gps, an much more! The LMT Launcher also includes a system-wide PieControl for navigation. This is one of the most innovative new developments in Android. It certainly brings a bit of freshness to our devices!

Via XDA

not 100% sure on this but i think the boys at Paranoid Android did this first in the jelly bean rom.
but who knows

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
LMT has been around for a long time, actually. I have been using LMT for a good 6+ months now. It's a great app, especially being free! Really useful if you want to hide the NavBar to get all that screen real estate. I'll have to check out the latest version for sure, looks like it has some killer new features!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
not 100% sure on this but i think the boys at Paranoid Android did this first in the jelly bean rom.
but who knows
PA wasn't the first to implement a system wide Pie thingy ma ging, but were the first to implement time, notifications, and shortcuts to the toggle/notification shade, and per-app color on top. The main guy (moles I think it is) posted saying the LMT guys were asking about it afterwards. It's nice because unfortunately, PA doesn't have a huge device spread like CM does. So for people like me, who have a Note 2 and are stuck on 4.1.2, this is a great thing to see.

Reaction score
So for people like me, who have a Note 2 and are stuck on 4.1.2, this is a great thing to see.[/QUOTE]

There's CM10, AOKP & PA ROM for Note 2, if you check XDA .:biggrin:

str8havoc

Reaction score
Paranoiddroid has it built into there rom and I love it. I didn't know there was a app just like it sweet. Paranoiddroid is my new Favorite rom because of it. And the fact i can have multiple user account with my phone. I can switch over to the second account and let my kids play all the games they want. I don't have to worry about them messing with any of my apps.

Reaction score
Last edited: