Gravity Gestures Brings Moto Actions To Any Android Device!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Gesture Controls on Motorola devices are pretty awesome. They allow you to do things like launch your flash light with the flick of your wrist. You no longer have to specifically buy a Motorola device to get Moto Actions working on your device. Previously the only way to add these types of features to any device you would need a Rom or Xposed Framework module.

The Gravity Gestures app allows you to add Moto Actions features to your Android device without the need to root or rom it! With Gravity Gestures you can link actions like opening an app, toggling a setting, making a call and more to the gesture of choice. The app actually starts at boot which means you don't have to open the app and turn it on every time you turn on your phone. The app is free without ads and can be found at the Play Link below.

via Play Store

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Cool. Good to see some of the nice Moto App features make their way to every phone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I like the chop feature to activate flashlight and wrist wiggle for camera on my Droid Turbo. It is one of the more intuitive features Moto came up with.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Chop for flashlight will be the first thing I set up when I try this app. I like that Google added the double press of the power button to quickly launch the camera on my 6P, but I was looking forward to the handiness of that chop function. Interested to see how this app affects battery life, as I'm sure it will be having to read the sensors. Hopefully the "Sensor Hub" or whatever will help with that not being too much of an issue.