Android Wear update will bring WiFi support and gesture control

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If that's the case maybe I'm wrong. Then indeed being able to leave the phone behind would be pretty cool.
Yes it is.
I know this about AW but just to give a tidbit off what y'all have in store, there's a thread on another forum basically of a members months of using a watch (S) as their sole communication device. They eventually used their SIM card for a pre pay phone because the screen was too small on their watch and battery life insufficient for their needs but it was a hoot to follow. That was an extreme case of the possibility of Android Wear.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You can't pair it to a headset? There's an option in my watch settings for Bluetooth devices. When I tap it, it says it's scanning for devices. I know Google music will supposedly let you store music on the watch. Might have to play with my headphones later.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk
My Moto 360 pairs fine to and plays nicely with three different headsets, a Jawbone Icon, my Air-Fi Runaway AF32 Bluetooth stereo headphones, and my Sennheiser MX 550 Bluetooth headphones. I have others I haven't tried it with yet but I expect no problems.