Live Cases For The Pixel Are Now Live In The Google Store

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Live cases are Google's attempt at a unique accessory for your smartphone. These cases have unique designs on the back. You can actually customize these designs or order a pre made design. You can even chose a design from the modern artist "Justin Maller". The cases do provide more than just an awesome design. There is a built in smart button on the case which can be programmed to activate your live wallpaper which matches the design of your case. You can also use the button for things like launching your camera, or opening a favorite app. The cases run $40 on the Google Store and are available for order now.

via Google Store

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I'm glad to see them pushing and offering a better accessory line up. Hope they go all out with docking stations for charger and speakers and all. I have said since day one that is where Google drops the ball. I know it's becoming a thing of the past with Bluetooth and wireless charging.

Samsung Note 7.5

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm glad to see them pushing and offering a better accessory line up. Hope they go all out with docking stations for charger and speakers and all. I have said since day one that is where Google drops the ball. I know it's becoming a thing of the past with Bluetooth and wireless charging.

Samsung Note 7.5
These cases aren't new. I'm holding one right now on my 6P.

Still, glad to see them continue the trend. Looking at the Google Store, it seems they already have a nice assortment of "regular" cases as well. More options than they had for the 6P, anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I really wish Google would make these for other phones, I would definitely buy one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk