LIttle Photo

ZombieTurf

Reaction score
I keep seeing this as a common problem on a lot of the reviews. the flash does not work when I use Little Photo. a lot of the updates say that they are trying to fix this but I haven't seen this accomplished yet. any idea when, if ever, they will finally fix the bug with the flash not working on this app?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a thunderbolt and my flash works on little Photo. Unless you were speaking specifically about the droid x, but hopefully they will have it worked out soon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
Z

ZombieTurf

Reaction score
I have a thunderbolt and my flash works on little Photo. Unless you were speaking specifically about the droid x, but hopefully they will have it worked out soon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

is it possible that this bug is only related to people who download the app to a Droid X? I have noticed that a lot of the comments on the market place referring to this problem are for the Droid X. my girlfriend has an Evo 3D and she has no problem with the flash working either.

I guess I will have to write an email to the developer and see what they have to say about this.