Little late to the party

Domestic violence

Reaction score
32gb aluminum here.

Love this thing and just left VZW for T-Mo... Finally figured out my case situation- supcase unicorn beetle with a glass screen protector seems to be the right combination for me.

You won't be disappointed.

OP
djsiva

djsiva

Reaction score
BB only had aluminum and gold but they wouldn't let me take the gold out of the box to check it out, so I bought the aluminum. I bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX case and I'm very happy with it. I usually hate cases but I just got burned on a phone with no case and no insurance so I'm trying one out again. Lol

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
BB only had aluminum and gold but they wouldn't let me take the gold out of the box to check it out, so I bought the aluminum. I bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX case and I'm very happy with it. I usually hate cases but I just got burned on a phone with no case and no insurance so I'm trying one out again. Lol

I love Spigen, I have been exclusive to them since the Samsung S4. I have the clear Ultra Hybrid on because I want to be able to see my dBrand skin. Have the bamboo covering the whole back, logo and all, then the black leather on the camera lens.