Liquipel Miraculously Waterproofs Your Smartphone and Potentially Other Devices

michaelshk

Reaction score
Wonder what would happen if you need to replace the battery or lets say a SD card inside of your phone?

nikecar

Reaction score
No shots of the thing actually working while wet, those could have been dummy units.

No thanks, and we expect the lady to be a real scientist?

nikecar

Reaction score
apparently there are a lot of android (and probably iphone) users that use their phones while on the toilet - i can see this saving quite a few phones! although i'm not sure i would want to put it to my ear after i fish it outta the toilet - some things are better off "dead" after something like that! ;-)
I have a coworker who went in the pool with her iPhone.

Not once.

Twice. back to back as soon as she got the replacement phone.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
but did you read the fine print at the end of the video it says the dont not endorse putting any electronic device in water and not to try to recreate what is shown in the film so how waterproof is this if they are already covering there backsides.

^and if you check out their website they are very clear to say they offer NO sort of guarantee or warranty. Furthermore their instructions state that even under minimal exposure to water you are supposed to power the device down and leave it off for at least 24 hours.... just a little bait and switch going on here...