[ROM] LiquidICS v1.5 [Unofficial port] - Droid 2

xm41907

Reaction score
Does this suffer from the same Hardware Acceleration as the other D2 ICS ROMs? I've been stuck on GB forever because I use Netflix heavily on my phone. I'd really like to switch, but I can't go without it.

Scubamike

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced the video camera and panorama modes not working? Everything else seems really snappy with this ROM.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's an issue of devs having to create drivers for the camera. It's something that will likely always plague ICS ROMS on our phones.

MIUI tested, mother approved.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just installed this on my sons d2..works good..camera didn't work but I installed fxcamera and all is good
can't wait to see next build

jwagman1

Reaction score
Does anyone know if i flash this after converting to cricket, if it will screw up the settings? maybe only need to fix mms? let me know what you think. Thanks!

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know if i flash this after converting to cricket, if it will screw up the settings? maybe only need to fix mms? let me know what you think. Thanks!

It shouldnt..... no need to post the same question in every D2 ICS rom thread btw....

jwagman1

Reaction score
It shouldnt..... no need to post the same question in every D2 ICS rom thread btw....

well it DID screw up my apn settings. Is there a tool that works to edit or change the apns in this version of android? I need to set the APN to cricket to receive mms....

ALSO, ive found an issue, keyboard back light is always on when the screen is on, even when the keyboard is not slid open. any easy way to fix this?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
jwagman1 said:
well it DID screw up my apn settings. Is there a tool that works to edit or change the apns in this version of android? I need to set the APN to cricket to receive mms....

ALSO, ive found an issue, keyboard back light is always on when the screen is on, even when the keyboard is not slid open. any easy way to fix this?

Mms apn's have always been screwed up with ics.... settings > more (under the top section) > mobile networks > apn > menu > new then type in the info.

Known.

jmaw

Reaction score
had the same issue yesterday with the latest update for google play music. I had to uninstall it and load v 4.1.513, the new one was optimized for ICS but I kept getting the "unfortunately google play music has stopped working" Once I went to the old version, everything worked fine

on another note, I do love the responsiveness of this ROM, but I'm frustrated with the caller ID not showing up while docked in my car dock. I've tried everything from 8 ways to Sunday to fix this and nothing is working. I've tried new ID apps, voice ID apps (tried to have them go through my bluetooth, doesn't work with ICS). Battery life seems to drain pretty fast as well. I'm contemplating going back to GB and running CM7......

thank you for listing the version. i use rdio for most of my music but its nice having my library with me now too.

pizat2

Reaction score
Great ROM, but my hard "b" key doesn't work. Any fix for this?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
i believe there's a update with b fix, in roozwiki thread

pizat2

Reaction score
I have looked around on roozwiki and cant seem to find a specific fix for this problem other than downloading a different ROM. Any further help would be great.