Liquid Thunderbread v2.3 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.3 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.3 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]MR2 TBOLT RADIO[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

jimmydene84

Reaction score
First! And happy bday and anniversary!!

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

thelopenator

Reaction score
whos bday and anny?

EDIT= oh nevermind. i read the the changes now lol.

merry bday and anny

Last edited:

namezk

Reaction score
Thank you for this great ROM

Thank you for this great ROM.

I have found two problems so far:
1. the voice commands do not work, it looks like the mic doesn't even detect the sound. This issue is pretty significant given how integral voice is to Android.
2. when the phone is locked, pressing emergency call, then the return button, takes you to Home, bypassing the lock altogether.

Thanks again.

ktech11

Reaction score
Thank you for this great ROM.

I have found two problems so far:
1. the voice commands do not work, it looks like the mic doesn't even detect the sound. This issue is pretty significant given how integral voice is to Android.
2. when the phone is locked, pressing emergency call, then the return button, takes you to Home, bypassing the lock altogether.

Thanks again.
Download google voice search from the market. That took care of it for me.

Does anyone know how to get Netflix for this ROM? I am looking for the app that I can stream with.

Edit: I found the APK, but it is real choppy, any suggestions? I have only read changing the permissions, but I have also read that doesn't work.

Last edited:

Daethian

Reaction score
So uninstalling Launcher Pro made my phone unusable. It didn't default back to the stock home launcher so I had a black screen with only my notification bar accessible.

Launcher Pro hasn't been updated since last Dec. I'm looking for a replacement that will let me pick and choose the Sense widgets I use.