Newest (liquid) Google Voice Search Widget
Added ICS keyboard

Four in One Power Menu Options and Screenshot
AND MUCH MORE!!!!!
*** Special Thanks to adrynalyne & erishasnobattery and all of Team BAMF ***
*** Answering all our questions and being Extermely helpful Thank You!!! ***

Info and Full Credits Please Refer to the Credits Tab In The Rom
Under Liquid Settings > LiquidSmoothRoms > ChangeLog or -=click here-=

PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUMS FOR NEWS AND UPDATES -=click here-= , THANK YOU AND ENJOY!!!!

***Screenshots***

+++Launcher and System Apps+++

screenshot-1319254920854.png

screenshot-1319254867299.png
screenshot-1319254879309.png
screenshot-1319254932942.png

***DOWNLOAD LINKS***

HTC THUNDERBOLT
SIZE: 237.4 MB
CRC32: 48e39db2
MD5: 8eea01251d7ea5585bfdda7a12ea3277
SHA-1: fe060b13e88a986cbc7b54ee3fb4dab86a4b63a7
MAINDL: http://bit.ly/rArbKn

***THUNDERBOLT KERNELS***

-=Imoseyon's GbSense Lean Kernel=-

**EXTRA INFORMATION**

WE ARE OPEN SOURCE AND ON GITHUB -=CLICK HERE=-

IF YOU LIKE THE WORK OF LIQUIDSMOOTH ROMS AND WOULD LIKE TO DONATE,
YOU WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE..

DONATE TO LIQUID0624 CLICK HERE

DONATE TO RAZIEL23X CLICK HERE

DONATE TO R3Ds CLICK HERE

DONATE TO JBirdVegas CLICK HERE

Until I (nocoast) setup a donation link, donate to the rest of the team, Im proud that I was given the oppertunity to be the newest member of team liquid and i hope all of you enjoy the release! Flash on!

Mods please move this to the liquid subforum, we weren't able to give me OP rights there on time for the release..

BEFORE YOU POST A BUG, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE UNDERLINED AND ITALICIZED TEXT, after that If you are still confused, please private message me personally to see if I can help you, If after that, I am unable to provide you a solution, then feel free to post it here until we get a dedicated vsense fix/mods/request thread!
EDIT:Some macs/VM's dont like mounting 3.5 roms/or at very least the screen doesn't stay on when they are mounted, go to display settings and set the display timeout value to 15 mins (most file xfers don't exceed that length IMO) once the file xfer is done you can eject and unplug and your screen will turn on. This is a Mac issue nd I built the update on the Mac using a Linux VM so I know your issue, its easily avoided by just adding more or no (If you can handle it) display timer ...try mounting/unmounting your sd card if you get a ? at the music player. Its an issue that doesn't really pose as one as I've only had to unmount/mount a couple of times in the extensive amount of testing i did. Also, using parallels VM and sharing your sd card with it, Id suggest you turn the "never off/15 minutes" option on to your display time out value if you want to be able to see it...I don't make mac products or VM's and im not looking to tailor our roms to their bugs...and lastly, well i fogot the lastly part because there arent many issues with this rom, its mean clean and lean!
And yes I know I posted the same answer 3x people are still gonna ask questions....

OP
N

nocoast

Reaction score
Please post any feedback you have here, i will do my best to support you guys. I want to thank liquid and jdkoreclipse for being there any time i hit a wall, I learned A LOT doing this update and will be managing the sense based liquid rom updates/releases from now on...

smmfc

Reaction score
Downloading now liquid roms are my only thunderbolt roms great job guys!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

smmfc

Reaction score
Very smooth Rom great job!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
N

nocoast

Reaction score
glad you like it brother. For the moment ive settled down with flashing because this(our) rom is so snappy. Latency was always my biggest concern in sense and its a non issue with this rom. I also just deleted about 10gb worth of test builds off my sd and it definitely makes the rom run smooother :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

polish23

Reaction score
Any chance 1.2 will be posted here? The link is dead on rootzwiki

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

dbelshe

Reaction score
How do i can"point" the gallery,music player and ringtones toward the files/folders on my sd care? I can see the files with Astro but when i open the gallery or music player it says no files. Thanks, other than that it seems very smooth and fast