Liquid Endless Loop

kjg26

Reaction score
I backed up my stock rooted ROM and went to download and install the Liquid Thunderbread 2.6. All downloaded successfully, went to turn back on now it's stuck in an endless loop of the water droplet and the "water coming up a well screen" Have I done something wrong? Help me fix this or at least get back to where I was with stock rooted ROM.

PLEASE HELP!

Keith

lbaxter80

Reaction score
Pull the battery and then boot into bootloader (hold down power + volume down until it boots up) then go into recovery mode to restore your backup.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
K

kjg26

Reaction score
Is this a known issue with thunderbolt and liquid thunderbread ROM?

lbaxter80

Reaction score
I've seen it before, but on a different ROM. The first time was when I failed to flash the proper radio, and another was having kernel my phone didn't like.

johnd09

Reaction score
Make sure you have the recommended radio and kernel for your ROM, the developer should say which ones have the best results.

lbaxter80

Reaction score
What he said. If it still doesn't work, you may want to try downloading a fresh copy of the ROM and flash again.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Make sure you have the recommended radio and kernel for your ROM, the developer should say which ones have the best results.

Another good recommendation by John, the most likely cause for the reboots would be incorrect radio version.

Sent by my Bolt powered by Thunder