Liquid 3.0 - This is a huge update

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol..yuuuuuup...In the app drawer..probably in op too..I didn't read , as I was too excited to flash...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah this one is a beast....if it works for you I think you'll be really happy

It does seem really solid with a lot of powerful features. I suspect my main issue is a very "heavy" Sweeterhome theme. It had a lot of potential, but seems like it will never leave beta!

Hopefully just another month and I'll be getting the Samsung Nexus on release day. And then I'll probably strip down my Droid home theme and use it as an smart alarm clock.

AdamMax350

Reaction score
sounding stupid, how do I get this on my OG Droid?? download it direct from phone/ or can I do it from the computer?? Nothing custom on my phone at all. Looks amazing. thanks.

tomf80

Reaction score
Hesitant to install due to the comments about the camera force closing. If I were to install this on my D2G and an update comes out, can the update just be installed or does the phone have to be wiped again?

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Been playing with it on an old retired Droid 1 and pretty impressed. Hopefully a Bionic version is in our future.

leftspin

Reaction score
Hesitant to install due to the comments about the camera force closing. If I were to install this on my D2G and an update comes out, can the update just be installed or does the phone have to be wiped again?

you'll be able to update without doing a full wipe as long as the next update is on the same kernel

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having market problems? I get an "not enough space" error and then my market is unrecoverably broken (tried the basic unmount and clear cache tricks).

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having market problems? I get an "not enough space" error and then my market is unrecoverably broken (tried the basic unmount and clear cache tricks).

Was having a few brother, but I was trying to install a trans market..lol I did all the craptricks and finally when I cleared cache and rebooted, "BigadyBAAAAAAMMMM!!" Its all good..try reboot after cache clear, and or, uninstall your update and then clear cache and reboot...or some shix..lol I did muchos and finally got it...peace!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score

I had market problems but it was a little different, the market would just FC every time I tried to download an app