Linpack & Quadrant showing slow after root?

melbob78

Reaction score
So I rooted my DX this morning and both my Linkpack and Quadrant scores have dropped after removing bloatware. Any thoughts on why this would happen and what I can do? Phone seems a bit sluggish now :-(

cgrimm9

Reaction score
So I rooted my DX this morning and both my Linkpack and Quadrant scores have dropped after removing bloatware. Any thoughts on why this would happen and what I can do? Phone seems a bit sluggish now :-(

dont worry about the score you can restart the phone those scores are gonna fuxuate. everyone posts there high score its just the way they are. what they wont show you that there score is sometimes 1600 sometimes and 2200 sometimes. bloatware not goine to speed your score up. its just getting crap off your phone.

OP
M

melbob78

Reaction score
Ok good. I was just making sure I didn't hose something up. My husband rooted my Eris but I did my X. Blame it on being a noob :)

cgrimm9

Reaction score
Ok good. I was just making sure I didn't hose something up. My husband rooted my Eris but I did my X. Blame it on being a noob :)

do a couple tests to see if you can get a higher score but do this after you restart your phone

hacku

Reaction score
What are your average scores?

My average Linpack is around 13 MFLOPS
My average Quadrant is 1320+

cgrimm9

Reaction score
are you still on 2.1 cause if you are those are actually good scores I am on 2.2 leaked version and I am averageing around 1800 quadrent and 13 mflops. but I have other things moddified to get this. I cant play video back on my DX but thats not a big deal for me.

luv2increase

Reaction score
are you still on 2.1 cause if you are those are actually good scores I am on 2.2 leaked version and I am averageing around 1800 quadrent and 13 mflops. but I have other things moddified to get this. I cant play video back on my DX but thats not a big deal for me.

No, you just can't play videos that you actually record back on your DX. You can still play youtube and any other video that doesn't have the .3gp extension.

cgrimm9

Reaction score

No, you just can't play videos that you actually record back on your DX. You can still play youtube and any other video that doesn't have the .3gp extension.

yes You can play the videos you record on rockplayer or on your pc. how much video will i shoot maybe some footage at a concert thats about it

uptheforest

Reaction score

do a couple tests to see if you can get a higher score but do this after you restart your phone

don't do it immediately after restarting your phone or you will get a low benchmark. you need to at least give it a while to let the apps start up. It will also help it if you opened a few apps repeatedly so the new addition of JIT can work its magic.

hacku

Reaction score

Nope, I'm running the leaked Froyo update.

My phone runs nice and smooth and happy with it. I won't be doing any performance enhancements until someone cracks the bootloader and allows us to run some custom overclocked kernels.