Linpack and Quadrant scores

hobby31

Reaction score
I got the TB last friday. Coming from a DX I was hesitant but I must say so far I am impressed. The TB is snappy. I did some Linpack and quadrant scores prior to rooting it last night. I was getting avg Linpacks in the 30's and quadrants in the 1650 to 1700 range. After rooting the linpacks dropped to the high 20's on average but the quadrants stayed the same. I used version 2 to root by the way. This thing scores better out of the box than any other android I've had. I've had the D1, Incredible, D2, DX, and now the TB. I was going to hold out for the Bionic but I think I'll be satified with the TB...for now. Just thought I would pass this along as I haven't seen anyone talking about these scores.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
My QS score was around 1650 both before and after rooting. After installing and running SetCPU (without custom kernel it maxes out at 1024MHz) my QS immediately jumped up to 1857. I'm not sure what really changed without changing kernels but a jump of 200 isn't something to sneeze at. :icon_eek:

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm averaging right around 1850-1900 on my tbolt. Highest I've achieved was 2051...

Can't wait til there are custom kernels available and we can overclock/undervolt these beasts.

Sent from my ADR6400L

mthorn79

Reaction score
I pulled mid 1800's consistently right out of the box...rooting should not change a thing because no source code is out to upgrade the kernels

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I pulled mid 1800's consistently right out of the box...rooting should not change a thing because no source code is out to upgrade the kernels

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Correct, but with root access you can change the CPU governor to performance while running benchmarks which will consistency give you higher numbers.

Sent from my ADR6400L