Limited Media Player Volume

snoopdroid

Reaction score
I've noticed that when playing Nexflix movies or other media through Pandora, Google Music, or even the built in player, that the media volume range is insufficient. It could be the soundtrack however 3 out of 3 movies have been muted. Netflix, Pandora, and Google Music don't have a way to increase the sound on the app and the Razr media volume doesn't go high enough. If I play it through my car aux. I can amplify the sound with the stereo volume but sitting on the bus with my Bose Earbuds at max volume I have a hard time hearing the soundtrack. Any way to boost the sound?

jplujones

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with Bluetooth headphones. It sounds like the volume is only about half-way up. The brand of headphones are motorola so I figured it had to be the headphones, but when I sync it with my Samsung tablet it was fine. It must be a bug, hopefully they fix it soon, especially since the headphones were nearly $100. Have you had any issues with the phone rebooting while in HDMI mirror mode? I had trouble with the Droid Bionic also, always shutting down when plugged in via HDMI to my tv. I am guessing another bug.

OP
S

snoopdroid

Reaction score
No problem with HDMI mirror so far but I've only done it a few times. I usually play Netflix on the phone only. The only reboot I've had so far was when I took the first picture with the camera but since then it's worked fine.