Liberty VS RubiX 1.9.5

robbiem

Reaction score
Exactly as the title says, i've been looking for the past couple days and it seems that tons of people are excited to use liberty, lots of which are coming from RubiX. I read that Liberty has the performance from RubiX plus many other features. wondering if anyone can shed a little more light. ?

-RobbieM

mcp770

Reaction score
Exactly as the title says, i've been looking for the past couple days and it seems that tons of people are excited to use liberty, lots of which are coming from RubiX. I read that Liberty has the performance from RubiX plus many other features. wondering if anyone can shed a little more light. ?

-RobbieM

I am a HUGE fan of Drod's work and have run nothing but his roms for months. I had tried apex, tranquility, fission and they were all good but Rubix screamed on my phone. Everything was good till one day I tried GummyJar. Another AOSP rom just like RubiX but for some reason it just plain ran even smoother on my phone so I stuck with it until hearing about Liberty. Now I use a couple of JRummy's apps to include boot logo changers and OC app, he seemed to know his way around tweaking the crap out of roms. SO, Kejar the maker of one of my two favorite roms and JRummy tweaker supreme.....I had to try liberty.

You have a completely blurless rom out of the box. With the added toolbox built in you can edit EVERYTHING on your phone and I mean everything. Check out liberty toolbox app in the market for the full list of features as there is too much to list but I can sum it up.......The best of RubiX blurless plus complete control of your phone= Liberty. Just make a nandroid of your current rubix and give this one a try, you wont be disappointed.

OP
robbiem

robbiem

Reaction score
Thank you that was everything i was looking to read haha. i did a clockwork mod backup it should be good :p