Liberty Stock Fonts

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Are the fonts that come stock with Liberty in the toolbox?
If so, which one is it?

I installed a theme but I don't like the font it is using and would like to just put the fonts back to what comes stock with Liberty.

fritzboyle

Reaction score
stock GB liberty font

I am also wondering about the stock font. There are not enough screenshots available, (via the long press) this is especially irritating once a font change has been made, since all the fonts change to the currently flashed font.

Future suggestion, JRummy: keep the Font ROM fonts separate from the system font so we can see a preview when browsing for a new font.

anyway, I am still trying to figure out what the original font is or a way to revert to it easily in Liberty Toolbox. I will do more research and post here if I find something unless someone else can figure it out first.

Unclecheese

Reaction score
I am also wondering about the stock font. There are not enough screenshots available, (via the long press) this is especially irritating once a font change has been made, since all the fonts change to the currently flashed font.

Future suggestion, JRummy: keep the Font ROM fonts separate from the system font so we can see a preview when browsing for a new font.

anyway, I am still trying to figure out what the original font is or a way to revert to it easily in Liberty Toolbox. I will do more research and post here if I find something unless someone else can figure it out first.

Original font is listed as "Stock" in LTB