Liberty ADW Question

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
So I'm currently on V0.8 LGB with the Gingercomb Juiced modification and I was curious as to how I would change the dock to look differently or change the icons. For example, if you look in Juicemane's thread, he has the "text" as his icons instead of actual icons. I was curious how I would be able to choose docks or modifications to make my phone more customizeable. I'm also looking for other modifications like some time / date widgets, weather, and all that good stuff. Since I'm using ADW Launcher, I'm assuming just download ADW Launcher compatible modifications correct? Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score
The word icons are called Tallmin. You should be able to find these icons on droidpirate.com (Launcher Icons) the instructions are also available when you decide which font package you want. The widgets I dont know. You maight wanna ask whoever posted the pics up which app they are using but a popular one is Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
The word icons are called Tallmin. You should be able to find these icons on droidpirate.com (Launcher Icons) the instructions are also available when you decide which font package you want. The widgets I dont know. You maight wanna ask whoever posted the pics up which app they are using but a popular one is Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets

Yea I figured the Beautiful Widgets part. Only problem is that I downloaded a .apk off 4Shared and it was really buggy to the point where I had to uninstall it and I was getting a lot of force close errors so I'm not sure if it was because of the .apk or just the application in general. Never used Fancy Widgets so maybe I'll give it a go but if someone has the most recent update to either of these, please provide. Thanks ThaiBoy.

OP
R

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Or you could buy the app.

Which is probably what I'll just wind up doing. Being fairly cheap sometimes, I look to save every dollar, especially since it's about $5 last I checked. There are a lot of great reviews for it so I probably will wind up doing that. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a good .apk so I don't have to purchase it, despite how cheap I might seem right now. :p

floydiannyc

Reaction score

Which is probably what I'll just wind up doing. Being fairly cheap sometimes, I look to save every dollar, especially since it's about $5 last I checked. There are a lot of great reviews for it so I probably will wind up doing that. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a good .apk so I don't have to purchase it, despite how cheap I might seem right now. :p

You could download this app in which you can create text based icons for your shortcuts...

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext

ThaiBoy02

Reaction score

Think of the purchase as a donation for all their hard work. Support the dev's