Liberty 1.5 questions

kikitt

Reaction score
Hello everyone I finally flashes Liberty 1.5 its working great :) I just had a few questions...first is there a way to change the dialer to either be or look like the blur dialer I like how it looks better than this one if there's not a way then o well I'm defense keeping Liberty.

Thank you in advance.

-Kikitt

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea a theme will but that's the only way you can't get the blur keypad back though

Presi

Reaction score
Yea a theme will but that's the only way you can't get the blur keypad back though
I thought you could change the contacts inside the liberty tweaks -> addons

the dialer usually changes with it? Its not a huge change, but i've found a difference between aosp and (the other one) wp? yp? (can't remember.)

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Yea you can but its not the "blur" keyboard you asked about that's the 1 I was talking about

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

OP
K

kikitt

Reaction score
Thank you

Hello, thank you for the responses the Wycontacts looks almost like the blur dialer looked which is cool, I saw pics in another forum. When I try installing that tho it gives me a message saying it has been installed and when i check theres nothing changed..no new icons in the app drawer either. I tried a few more times and rebooted a bunch as well and its still the aosp version.

I checked around and couldn't find anything on this issue..has anyone had this happen? Thank you in advance.

-Kikitt

Reaction score
Hello, thank you for the responses the Wycontacts looks almost like the blur dialer looked which is cool, I saw pics in another forum. When I try installing that tho it gives me a message saying it has been installed and when i check theres nothing changed..no new icons in the app drawer either. I tried a few more times and rebooted a bunch as well and its still the aosp version.

I checked around and couldn't find anything on this issue..has anyone had this happen? Thank you in advance.

-Kikitt

I'm pretty sure Wycontacts is already installed by default in Liberty, so installing it manually would have had no effect. Those pictures you saw probably featured a different theme.

rystan11

Reaction score
Hey kejar! Can we get a no haptic feature for lib 1.5? Spare parts has its limitations. Id love to turn them down/off :) thanks!