Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Proper Installation

I hope it's out soon, I have been having some issues with 1.0 =/
If it was installed properly, you shouldnt be having any problems... Ive been running it since an hour after it dropped, have yet to find a problem.. UNLESS youre running a themed version... :blackdroid:

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I installed it correctly and had issues. Reverted back to Gummyjar which runs flawlessly on my phone. No issues whatsoever.

Zach08

Reaction score
No issues running Liberty 1.0 with UD Theme

Ive also been running Liberty 1.0 since it dropped, i had issues with Liberty theme but loaded UD theme and it has been flawless!! Can't wait for 1.5!!!

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Twitter Message

Well, if you follow me on Twitter (@mobile_sensei) or kejar (@kejar31) you saw that its still going to be a few days untill 1.5 drops. Here is the message to me on Twitter when I asked if 1.5 may drop tonight :
kejar31 Justin Rogers
@Mobile_Sensei no sorry, base is just about 100% but me and jrummy have some work to do on the toolbox... been a busy

So, we still have some wait ahead... Thanks kejar & jrummy. You guys have revolutionized android yet again. :blackdroid:

chanerade

Reaction score
I'm currently running liberty right meow and its the first rom I've ever flashed and I love it, you guys did an awesome job. But when the update does come out, how do you install it? Same as you install the 1.0 or is there just an OTA or something.

From my Liberated Droid X!

TheJester34

Reaction score
^^^"Do you know why I pulled you over meow?" (Supertroopers for reference, just in case).

Running Liberty for a few weeks and not a single problem. Can't wait for 1.5!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ovid

Reaction score
If it was installed properly, you shouldnt be having any problems... Ive been running it since an hour after it dropped, have yet to find a problem.. UNLESS youre running a themed version... :blackdroid:

I too have been running Liberty since it was release, and my issues have JUST popped up in the last few day, I'm completely stock. My market app would start loading, and about 10 seconds later would simply close. No error or force close messages. That in addition to the fact that my gmail stopped working out of the blue caused me to SBF and reinstall Liberty, and barring some highly annoying reception issues initially (Zero to one bar and no 3G in areas that I always have full bars and 3G) everything seems to be working perfectly again. I have no clue what was causing my issues, but I'm happy once again.

jzmax22

Reaction score
im very excited for 1.5 . but im not going to ask when it will drop. you guys take as much time as needed. you guys do great work and i know it doesnt happen over night. keep up the good work.

chongmagic

Reaction score
I too have experienced issues with major signal loss. I reflashed using the sbf and then reloaded Liberty. Things are a little better now. My biggest issue is that sometimes my device will not "wake up." I will hit the power button to turn off the screen and when I hit the power or home button the screen will not power on. Usually after about 5 minutes it will eventually come back. Sometimes I have to pull the battery.

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
I too have experienced issues with major signal loss. I reflashed using the sbf and then reloaded Liberty. Things are a little better now. My biggest issue is that sometimes my device will not "wake up." I will hit the power button to turn off the screen and when I hit the power or home button the screen will not power on. Usually after about 5 minutes it will eventually come back. Sometimes I have to pull the battery.

I have experienced the exact same thing.

cdtdelta

Reaction score
Yeah I've had that happen as well multiple times. Not on any consistent basis though.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Only major issue im having is alot of the times my phone wont even ring or I wont get notified that I have a txt even though I reverted all my contacts to one default ringtone until 1.5 comes out atleast the base framework is done hopefully this weekend we get the anticipated update

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

dmichelr

Reaction score
liberty has been working great for me..... both liberty theme and mysterious beast theme.... can't wait to see what 1.5 brings

avt123

Reaction score

I have the exact same problem as well. Sometimes my screen will not wake up and I have to battery pull. I had Gummy before this and Rubix 1.9.5 before that and it did not happen.