LG's New Android Watch Design Leaks

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
C3OMyVQWYAEukmN.jpg

Google and LG have secretly been working together on a new smartwatch. We have seen bits and pieces leak out over the past few weeks. Today we have full high res press renders of their new watches. The duo are expected to release a few watches labeled the LG Watch Sport, and the LG Watch Style. Each will run Android 2.0 at launch. The image above shows off the smaller LG Watch Style. This leak comes to us courtesy of @Evleaks. The two color options showcased in the renders are Rose Gold with Ivory Straps, and Silver with Beige Straps. Rumored specs for the Style variant include 1.2" 360x360 display, 240mah battery, and 512MB of RAM. The Sport will include a 1.38" 480x480 display, 430mah battery, and 768MB of RAM. With all the leaks one would think these watches should arrive soon.

via @evleaks

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I see Google forced them to use their MODE snap-link watch bands. They are nice bands, and it's a cool concept. Google probably has a ton on back inventory since they were asking $49.99 - $69.99 for them a year or so ago when they were first announced. Probably didn't sell too many watch bands at those prices.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yea... $50...for a SILICON band.
Barton's...a well respected brand: $14.00

Get your head out of your ... Google.
Still no Zenwatch 3 listed on the Play Store, though it is officially available now. Just the Nixon, the Michael Kors and that fitness band.

PhreighnQ

Reaction score
I'm sure it was meant that they will be running Android Wear 2.0 not Android 2.0.