LG Stuns With the Most Powerful Smartphone on the Planet: the LG Optimus G

armeddroid

Reaction score
dgstorm said:
It's actually called the Kia Optima, and I own one. I also own a Kia Sportage. Both are amazing technology and extremely reliable. I have owned about 18 cars in my life, and this is the best one by far that I have ever had. In fact, Kia has an excellent reputation in the car industry right now, although that may not have always been the case. If you do a bit of research you will find that Kia is partially owned by Hyundai, and both have the best warranty of any vehicle in the industry. They are also highly rated by several different consumer agencies, including Consumer Reports.

Perhaps perception and reality don't always match up, and perhaps that is the same thing with LG. We have an LG Viper in our "labs" and it is a pretty impressive device for the price. Just because LG might have been poor in the past, does not mean that all of their products will always be that away. Maybe they have that "Rocky-style eye of the tiger" and will eventually make the best phone that money can buy. You never know... ;)

Edited: Because I quoted the wrong post.

Heh I caught that.
As for Kia, I personally have been looking at the 2013 Kia Optima SX Turbo. I already test drove a 2012 model and it was real nice. I'm looking to trade my 09 Mitsu Ralliart for it.
What really got to me was the interior and mpg. Shocked on both accounts for the interior was so well done and my boy owns a 2012 Audi A4 so I was struck at the similarities. And the fact that this car is turbocharged and doesn't require premium but regular unleaded? And getting 24/35 mpg? @280hp? Shiiii. Thas wassup. Lol

So if this LG is anything like Kia from what I'm seeing?
IMO, def worth considering despite LG's shaky history.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
If they make a Nexus version, I'll consider it. Otherwise, how is it skinned?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
With those specs this phone is definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Gotta get Clint Eastwood to do the "it's the most powerful smartphone in the world...blow your socks clean off"

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
kodiak799 said:
Gotta get Clint Eastwood to do the "it's the most powerful smartphone in the world...blow your socks clean off"

Awesome idea! I can hear him saying that too.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Would be great to have a commercial with him holding the Optimus and saying that to an iPhone :p

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wasn't even thinking about the fact that the Korean market has CDMA LTE available, making this coming to VZ all the more likely.

mgrande

Reaction score
This phone has the specs that the razr HD was supposed to have. :mad:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

rwking

Reaction score
Apple will soon sue LG for infringement of it's "rounded edges" patent. Lolz

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
another Sept release with ics instead of jb is just a bad sign for delayed updates... id take this phone over the Motorola's but not the s3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

meaker

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
another Sept release with ics instead of jb is just a bad sign for delayed updates... id take this phone over the Motorola's but not the s3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My point too. Why are all phones coming out now not coming with jelly bean? It is the newest Android software.... And a hole lot smoother then ics