LG Revolution Passes Through FCC

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Don't forget guys, the models of this they showed at CES were Binged...

Reaction score
i would love to get this phone just for netflix support... but first i need to know if it will be supported by the modding community, specifically cyanogen or pete alfonso so i can wipe that touchwiz-lookalike UI away and get stock android on it :)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
LG is really stepping up to the plate. I'm liking this particular device but I will probably go with the LG Optimus 3D with it's Dual Core TI OMAP

I'm gonna start following serial killer wherever he goes , he has the same taste in phones as i do. Sams galaxy s2, lg revolution and the optimus 3d. I was extremely disapointed yesterday when i read on another site that ATandT is getting the S2

Haha i hate to state the obvious but cereal is not serial. Lol, i gues he could be a serial cereal killer. Not the same though.:biggrin: And i like rge TI Omap too, idk what im going with though...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm gonna start following serial killer wherever he goes , he has the same taste in phones as i do. Sams galaxy s2, lg revolution and the optimus 3d. I was extremely disapointed yesterday when i read on another site that ATandT is getting the S2

Haha i hate to state the obvious but cereal is not serial. Lol, i gues he could be a serial cereal killer. Not the same though.:biggrin: And i like rge TI Omap too, idk what im going with though...

I just read that the S2 or a version of it is probably headed to Verizon, when it comes it will be mine

I will be right behind you. Galaxy SII will in my opinion be the best Android phone on the market right next to the LG Optimus 3D.

Sent from my Droid

Rotas

Reaction score
I got looking into it, and it looks like the Optimux 3D is going to Tmobile, from what I have found, so that puts it out of the question.

Galaxy S II is up in the air for AT&T or Verizon.
Got excited when I saw it for mid-late march, but then saw it got delayed to May??

I prefer the Galaxy S II over the TB, but without knowing if it will hit Verizon or not, and not knowing when, kinda buts a damper on things as well.

So, looks like I am probably just going to stick with Thunderbolt.
This will be my first android smartphone, so really excited. :D
If some news comes out on the Galaxy S II before the TB release, I would for sure consider waiting until May, though its going to drive me crazy.

shoot2scre

Reaction score
I got looking into it, and it looks like the Optimux 3D is going to Tmobile, from what I have found, so that puts it out of the question.

Galaxy S II is up in the air for AT&T or Verizon.
Got excited when I saw it for mid-late march, but then saw it got delayed to May??

I prefer the Galaxy S II over the TB, but without knowing if it will hit Verizon or not, and not knowing when, kinda buts a damper on things as well.

So, looks like I am probably just going to stick with Thunderbolt.
This will be my first android smartphone, so really excited. :D
If some news comes out on the Galaxy S II before the TB release, I would for sure consider waiting until May, though its going to drive me crazy.

Keep in mind that Samsung has been one of the worst when it comes to updating their phones. Considering the "jump" that is expected from Gingerbread to Honeycomb-Ice Cream... I might lean towards another phone. HTC with unlocked bootloaders and quick phone updates is where I want to take my business. The nonsense surrounding the TB and the fact that I still really want a phone with a Keyboard... hold me back.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Galaxy SII will be Verizons Stealth V

Sent from my Droid

ke0kie

Reaction score
Cool, launch date?

Oh wait, we never know a launch date. 4G Verizon Wireless phone's are unicorns.

--Scott