LG Projector Phone

misaac

Reaction score
Just saw a commercial for it....

Check it out. Only on att... price is supposedly $199 (not sure if that was before or after rebate). Has a 1Ghz Processor running Windows Mobile.

[video=youtube;JRuYv_2NmRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRuYv_2NmRA[/url][/video]

tktouch12

Reaction score
too bad the projector is an added piece... anyone could do that with the right piece
and ya, wm isnt my favorite..

mach330

Reaction score
that one is just an attachment. they'll have a lot of these "pico-projectors" integrated with cell phones soon in the market. i can only imagine how hot that thing will get. pretty neat tho.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing. I was thinking that a projection would be nice to use for full web page surfing when you needed it on top of sharing video or just showing more detail that you sometimes miss by using a small display.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
WinMo and T-Mobile.....Pass...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've read that the projector add on will cost more than the phone itself. No thanks. It's a neat concept and I think it's amazing that we can do this now, but it's just not very realistic IMO.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can see the projector idea being very popular with people who give lots of presentations because it will eliminate the need to carry around a laptop and projector but overall I don't see how this will be a huge seller. Besides the business use and the few people who think its "SO COOL" that they'll pay more than their phone for it, no one else will find it worth the money.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I can see the projector idea being very popular with people who give lots of presentations because it will eliminate the need to carry around a laptop and projector but overall I don't see how this will be a huge seller. Besides the business use and the few people who think its "SO COOL" that they'll pay more than their phone for it, no one else will find it worth the money.

Unless that phone has some insane resolution, when images are blown up on a wall or a screen, they're going to look pretty bad. Some professionals may be okay with this, but I'm willing to bet a lot aren't.

Just another novelty. I'm not expecting this idea to take off.