LG Optimus Q2 Delivers Dual-Core goodness with a Slide-out QWERTY Keyboard

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
optimus-q2.jpg

LG’s announced a new device for those who simply can’t go without a hardware QWERTY keyboard. It’s the LG Optimus Q2 a dual-core followup to the device launched early last year. This one gets a bump in screen size for 3.5 inches to 4 inches.

As I alluded to before, it also goes from having a single-core processor to a 1.2GHz dual core processor. It will also have a 5 megapixel rear camera along with a VGA front camera. Unfortunately, unless you’re living in Korea or are willing to import it, you won’t be able to get your hands on this one just yet (but if you do fit that bill, keep an eye out for it next week).

SOURCE: LG Optimus Q2 Unveiled

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the LG Voyager, which by the way had the best qwerty keyboard I've ever used. Wish the screen was bigger than 4" though, as I want a hardware keyboard android with a 4.3" - 4.5" screen. Doesn't exist yet, but maybe one day.

If it does one day come out, and I've been using a Droid Bionic, Prime or new Incredible HD with on screen keyboards, would I want to return to a hardware keyboard?

DROIDpfft

Reaction score
now this is the phone ive been waiting for... beside the lack of better cameras and 4g