LG & Google Team-Up On a Nexus 4 Product Demo Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;jsk-L1sbiGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jsk-L1sbiGA[/video]​

It's not too often you actually see Google sponsored commercials. This is especially ironic considering Google is the master of advertising revenue for the web. Regardless, they have broken this tradition and teamed-up with LG to produce a 2 minute long product demo of the Nexus 4. The video shows off a wide smattering of some of the phone's best features, like the vibrant IPS+ display, the panoramic camera, navigation, Android Beam and more. It's a shame this phone didn't come to Verizon, but since it didn't "officially" have LTE in the States, there was no way Big Red was going to let that happen. Regardless, it's great to see Google get into the game with their own commercials, even if it was a team-up with someone else.

Now if they can just start shipping enough of them...

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Good demo commercial. Showed off the really good features. The wifi display one though...meh. How many people have a wifi TV or use YouTube for movies. If you have a PS3 though, you can do the same thing. I love using my phone to control YouTube on my TV via the PS3.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
The next thing they're going to tell us is that the video to shoot this commercial was recorded on Google Glass ;)