Google Plays Up the Inspirational in New Nexus 7 Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;5LysTmwDan8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LysTmwDan8&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Have you ever been under the iron grip of glossophobia? If you have ever needed to do a speech in a class or simply talk to a large gathering of people, then you might have experienced this. Glossophobia is the "fear of speaking in public" and it also happens to be the focal point for a new video commercial of the Nexus 7 from Google. In this heartwarming ad, a young boy finds inspiration and the ability to face this particular demon with the help of a Nexus 7.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
pretty good commercial.

And he was able to Google search someone during a movie? Did I see that right? That's awesome if so.

Asgard

Reaction score
Wow, being someone who is studying abroad away from my family, that reminder set by his mom hit deep for me. Well done Google.

skennelly

Reaction score
This reminds of Jerry Seinfeld's stand up routine about public speaking. Peoples number one fear is public speaking, number two is death. This means that if you are at a funeral, you'd rather be the one in the casket as opposed to the one giving the eulogy.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
pretty good commercial.

And he was able to Google search someone during a movie? Did I see that right? That's awesome if so.
The Play Movies app has had that feature for a while now, lol. When you pause, it detects what actors are on screen, what sound is being played (if any), etc. It's really cool

bsghs02

Reaction score
I got one today, gonna have to try it out!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Droid Forums