LG G6 To Launch As Early As March 10th!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-G6-release-date-tipped-to-be-March-10-beating-the-Galaxy-S8.jpg

LG has officially announced that the official announcement of the LG G6 will happen at Mobile World Congress. The will reportedly launch as early as March 10th in Korea first. If history holds we won't see the device release everywhere on March 10th. It is more likely that we will see a several week gap between the Korea launch and the world wide launch. The V20 was rolled out to the rest of the world more than a month after the Korean release. Hopefully LG will be able to get this phone rolled out to everyone a bit quicker than the V20.

via ETNews

RyanPm40

Reaction score
The fact that LG is rushing this fast to crank out the G6 after the failure of the G5 really makes me feel good about my decision to never buy another one of their phones.

Instead of trying to quickly throw something out because the last one sucked, how about you take the time to have some actual quality control and testing. Sigh.

I love the speediness, camera, and removable battery/storage of their phones, but there are just way too many hardware defects and bugs in their products. Love my Smart TV from them though- WebOS is great.

creaky

Reaction score
As for QC, I have a lot more faith in LG than Samsung. Besides, weren't the last several phones in the G series announced at the MWC?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
As for QC, I have a lot more faith in LG than Samsung. Besides, weren't the last several phones in the G series announced at the MWC?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Maybe I've had bad luck, but my G4 and G5 have been terrible phones, and I warranty replaced both more than once.

My previous Galaxy S4 works just as well, and honestly, I think it's better than the two in many ways. The only reason I replaced it was because it started getting old and the GPS wasn't locking as well anymore.

But, man, when my G4 got completely bricked with a black screen from the Marshmallow update, I was shocked at how better my S4 was in almost every way while I waited for my warranty replacement.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
The fact that LG is rushing this fast to crank out the G6 after the failure of the G5 really makes me feel good about my decision to never buy another one of their phones.

Instead of trying to quickly throw something out because the last one sucked, how about you take the time to have some actual quality control and testing. Sigh.

I love the speediness, camera, and removable battery/storage of their phones, but there are just way too many hardware defects and bugs in their products. Love my Smart TV from them though- WebOS is great.
if you've ever used a Sony with android TV built in... webOS is a joke... I've got kodi natively installed as well as all kinds of games, a ps4 controller is natively supported and with that comes the ability to stream PS3 and PS4 games..

My girlfriends parents have an LG... and the differences are unbelievable. hopefully more manufacturers will use android TV in their smart TV's in the future.