LG G4 Annihilates The Galaxy Note 5 In Speed Test!

RyanPm40

Reaction score
What's your screen on time? I'm at 7+ hours between charges with bright on auto. I'm not familiar at all with the sot of the G4 is why I ask.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

A day and a half with how much on-screen time?

It's not great; 2 hrs 55min of Screen-On-Time (according to GSAM), but the battery life is so great when the screen's off, it balances out well for me.

If I leave my phone on with screen off while I sleep for 8 hours, my battery only goes down like 2-3%. Not bad.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, my battery usage yesterday was with having my G Watch connection all day, and about 30 minutes of playing Candy Crush :-D
I'm averaging very similar battery usage with the G4 with Bluetooth connection as I was with the Note 4 without Bluetooth usage.

Sent from my Verizon G4

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I'm on pace for about 24hrs on my first charge. Not bad considering I've been setting it up and playing with it installing apps and stuff. I don't expect the 48hrs I got on my Droid Turbo but if I get 24+ hrs I'm good considering a bigger screen and smaller battery than my Droid Turbo. Let's see after a few cycles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-23-15-36-42.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-23-15-36-42.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 176

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
But, now may times in the real world you are going to be running the same apps in the same order? IMO, the first run state will be the deciding factor.