LG G Pro 2 Becomes Official in All of its 5.9-inch Multimedia Glory

combatmedic870

Reaction score
In a good way.
If this didnt have a removable battery it would have a 4200mah or so battery. Then you could say that. But I would expect note 3 like battery life. Which is good. But I think non removable li polm batteries are the way to go. If no sd card slot then sell 64gb and 128gb versions.
The only phones that have really amazing battery life are the ones with non removeable batteries.

Give the S5 a 3200 mah non removable AND an SD card slot = perfect phone.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Tough choice between the Pro and S 5

Caesars

Reaction score
Looks nice, I just wish these companies would start "setting the bar" instead of catching up to Samsung. Either way the phone looks great, no need to update from my note though.

Nexus5/iPhone5s

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I've been reading up on some rumored specs for the LG G3. The follow-up to the G2. LG may release it early to compete with the S5. Very similar specs to that of the G2 Pro with a 5.5" screen and possible fingerprint scanning security. I really think LG is gearing up to go head to head with Samsung. And with the growing popularity of the G2 and the praises that come with that I can see them being a formidable opponent to Samsung. I know I can't stop singing the praises of my G2. And I have always been a die-hard Moto fan. I'm getting ready to switch from VZW to AT&T and just went out and bought an AT&T G2 last night to be ready for the switch.