LG Ally PandaHome, Broken.

Jonathan LG Ally

Reaction score
Well, I'm on my first LG Ally. Very, very, good phone. Few problems, but you know for $250 on eBay(which means no warranty, and I can't take it back if its completely broken) when it first came out(Well a couple months old), used, wasn't a bad deal. Sound didn't work, something was rammed in the jack, not really concerned about that part. But, I downloaded PandaHome. I didn't really like it, personally I like the Droid original home. Well, I can't really remember what I did, but I'm pretty sure I went to theme's, and chose PandaHome. Before I unlock my phone, my wallpaper is on the screen, after I unlock it, the screen is just black, with the little droid toolbar up top, telling my service, battery, etc. Anyone know how to fix? Much appreciated. :blackdroid:

OP
J

Jonathan LG Ally

Reaction score
I was actually asking how to get back to the default Droid Home. But I just did the hard reset, no biggy :)

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, for future reference, from home, hit menu> settings> applications> manage applications> find and tap on panda home, then tap clear defaults.

Hit the home button, and your phone will ask which launcher you want to use. You can set the stock launcher to default from there.