Let's Talk - Bionic - $160 after coupon + Free Shipping

2001ZincSR

Reaction score
was anyone forced to choose a new minute plan or could you keep your existing? They called me again today and said I had to choose a new minute plan before I placed my order

Just went around the corner to radio shack and picked it up for $199. Had no problem upgrading, well worth the price difference.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just went around the corner to radio shack and picked it up for $199. Had no problem upgrading, well worth the price difference.

I has best buy price match install a zagg screen got the buyback just in case a badass D4 comes out in sixth months and went with their insurance all for 260. Better than waiting for shipping

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zadam123

Reaction score
got mine in the mail on tuesday. only thing is they activated it on monday and i lost service on my current phone due to that . i called verizon and had them activate my old phone back which made the sim card no good anymore on the bionic so when i got my phone i went to verizon and they gave me a new sim card for free.also for the inconvience letstalk.com is sending me a car carger and protective screen free. other than that was a smooth transaction.\

as far as my data plan they said it is now 1 penny mnre, dont know why but i will splurge

whiddles

Reaction score
Man I may have to give this site a try. Everyone is out of the bionic saying issues with manufacturing

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

lanza_david

Reaction score

slaya786

Reaction score
got mine in the mail on tuesday. only thing is they activated it on monday and i lost service on my current phone due to that . i called verizon and had them activate my old phone back which made the sim card no good anymore on the bionic so when i got my phone i went to verizon and they gave me a new sim card for free.also for the inconvience letstalk.com is sending me a car carger and protective screen free. other than that was a smooth transaction.\

as far as my data plan they said it is now 1 penny mnre, dont know why but i will splurge

Yikes dude, they took you off your unlimited data plan.. The 29.99$ data plan is the unlimited grandfathered data plan, and the $30.00 data plan is the new, limited, 2gb tiered data plan.

To confirm, Letstalk was allowing buyers to keep their existing unlimited data plan, but at a increased cost in the phone price of 175$ with the take20back coupon. If you paid 160$ with the take20back coupon, for sure you've lost your data plan.

After hearing this, i'm going to steer clear of Letstalk, they definitely seemed shady to me from the get-go.