Let's Face it

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't see the delay in releasing the TB as related to iPhone returns.... people who bought the iPhone wanted the iPhone... if they didn't like it they'd have returned anyway... 1 new Android device isn't going to reinvent the wheel for Android.

It's all about profits.... VZW is gonna sell the iPhone as hard as they can for as long as they can before they release the TB (which will be their first 4G device). To me I see it all as a dollar issue, not as much an issue of iOS v. Android as it's been made out to be.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Just saw TB on Facebook said release 2/24/11

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way you guys carry on about the TB it's almost like you're afraid iPhone will show it up. And lets be honest, like the thread says when the iPhone 5 hits it probably will. But not to worry, I'm sure Android phones will be able to hold their own against that too.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The way you guys carry on about the TB it's almost like you're afraid iPhone will show it up. And lets be honest, like the thread says when the iPhone 5 hits it probably will. But not to worry, I'm sure Android phones will be able to hold their own against that too.

I'm with ya, I mean I like the TB, looks like a great device... but I'm missing what's making this device the tell-all end-all device for Android...

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Verizon knows!!!!! Its 24th Everyone start dancing!!!!!!!*%&$#@#$%&!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

UNC

Reaction score

I'm with ya, I mean I like the TB, looks like a great device... but I'm missing what's making this device the tell-all end-all device for Android...

Especially since its not quite as good as the Atrix, Bionic, or Nexus S. IMHO anyway.

jogo21

Reaction score
Using the 14 day return policy logic, then shouldn't the TB be released on the 25th? If I bought iphone on the 10th then I should still be able to return on 24th for TB. I think the release date has more to do with not sharing the spotlight with any other phone. It doesn't matter to me either way, I'd just like to see a firm date for the TB and it sounds like it's the 24th.

UNC

Reaction score
Using the 14 day return policy logic, then shouldn't the TB be released on the 25th? If I bought iphone on the 10th then I should still be able to return on 24th for TB. I think the release date has more to do with not sharing the spotlight with any other phone. It doesn't matter to me either way, I'd just like to see a firm date for the TB and it sounds like it's the 24th.

The 10th is the first day, not the 11th.
That's 14 days right?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
H
Reaction score

The 10th is the first day, not the 11th.
That's 14 days right?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

That is correct :icon_ banana: