Led?

Mule65

Reaction score
Isn't the LED supposed to flash green when a email, call or message is waiting? My LED comes on briefly then turns off. I have notifications turned on but when the phone is sleeping there's no indication that something is waiting.

skjwood

Reaction score
Me too

I noticed this as well, although I noticed it does flash when there is a message waiting...although it only once every minute or so...

I think this is an LG thing rather than an Android thing though...anyone know?

OP
Mule65

Mule65

Reaction score
I tried using the "Blink" app from the market. It would change colors but didn't blink. My messaging blinks every minute or so but that's no good. The LED stays on constant while charging.

amcas522

Reaction score
I tried using the "Blink" app from the market. It would change colors but didn't blink. My messaging blinks every minute or so but that's no good. The LED stays on constant while charging.

I installed Blink yesterday. It didn't blink and it didn't change color. I think the lack of blinking is an Ally thing.

asforel

Reaction score
icon_523_thumb.png
I'm still using Blink + missed call + gmail notifier, works fine except the email support. :(

iWordplay

Reaction score
my brother downloaded the "bar control" app to use the camera flash as a light but the notification led will not stop blinking green, blue and red. help please.