LED Notifications

ISUCane

Reaction score
I currently have the Thunderbolt, but I am thinking about going to the Rezound. I was wondering if the Rezound has multiple LED Notification lights for receiving TXT or emails? The Thunderbolt only has a green notification light (whereas my original Droid have blue, red, etc.)

solar

Reaction score
From testing with a few apps, it appears to stick to the same old "green only" MO. Kinda lame coming from a Droid3. but the phone more then makes up for such a small shortcoming with speed peformance. I'm happy so far, though i've only had it for a couple of days.

didiwags

Reaction score
I also find the LED notification light SUPER tiny compared to my old DX. But not a big deal really!

jeffe65

Reaction score
On most phones, the LED is capable of about nine different colors. I had a program from the market I used on my OG Droid, but the name of it escapes me at the moment. Anyway, you could set it to a different color for people you wanted to answer as priority or NOT priority, and for the most part it worked.

What I did find is that the notification bar on the Rezound is very good; it tells me more than I usually care to know at times. I'm sure that's a settings thing, I just haven't had time to go through everything yet.

solar

Reaction score
The LED capabilities are hardware based. The rezound only does green and orange(ish). Unfortunately, software won't help here.