LED indicator shut off???

benjaway

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was hoping someone had a way to turn off the plugged in/charging white LED light on the side of the D2G??? Its too bright and obnoxious at night. Thanks in advance for any help.​

bgrade

Reaction score
i dont know how to do that sorry, but have you tried using something to block it or cover the phone like a shirt or something?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know how....it is actually considered a bug in Liberty 1.5....everything else works....just not the charging LED.

OP
B

benjaway

Reaction score
I know how....it is actually considered a bug in Liberty 1.5....everything else works....just not the charging LED.

so... how do u turn it off? :)

at bgrade: not helping but thanks for the laugh lol

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
It is not possible with the help of just an app or soemthing like that, but my guess is it might be possible if your comfortable enough to dig around in the source code. Any LED apps I know of are for the camera flash, or the LED indicator near the top of the screen.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

so... how do u turn it off? :)

at bgrade: not helping but thanks for the laugh lol

install 1.5. What I was saying is one of the issues Liberty 1.5 had is that the charge LED didn't work and that has yet to be fixed as far as I have been told.