LED colors?

KilGil27

Reaction score
I've noticed that after installing Apex RC2, the LED notification colors are white... is there any way to get my green LED back? (or any other color besides white would be cool too...)

Shadows9909

Reaction score
I've noticed that after installing Apex RC2, the LED notification colors are white... is there any way to get my green LED back? (or any other color besides white would be cool too...)

DX supports white -.O news to me.. what specific app/notification is the LED not turning green for?

Zog

Reaction score
Yep. Get the app light flow. Can manage led colors for different notifications/events.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
K

KilGil27

Reaction score

DX supports white -.O news to me.. what specific app/notification is the LED not turning green for?

I don't know if it's pure white, not it's definitely not green. it's everything, phone calls, texts, gchat, email

dianaraven

Reaction score
Yep. Get the app light flow. Can manage led colors for different notifications/events.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
I'm using light flow, which is a great app and replaces the LED support that seems to have gone missing with the GB update. But I am having a problem with it FCing when I get a gmail notification I set up with light flow. Are you having any problems with it?