Learn how to use apps

carmanhere

Reaction score
I had asked a question in one of the forums and I think I received about 225 replies, and I am back. I guess I just need some idea or place to go. I am new with my Motorola Druid and I have found 2 places to go to download apps. I am looking for 2 things. The first, are there other places to go to find more apps? The second, I have already downloaded a bunch and tried to use them but I see no help from the menu or from the information or download page. Basically it would tell me what the app does. Two apps that come to mind are "Barcode scanner and the ring". Where can I find the information that I need to learn how all my apps work and where can I find more apps, that I might want or be able to use. I took a trip over the weekend and I used "Navagation" to travel 250 one way and another 250 to come back. It was a learning in progress. My Druid is so touchy that a few times I lost my destination and had to start over, cause I touched something and lost the Navigation screen/app.
Thanks all for your help and suggestions.

OP
C

carmanhere

Reaction score
Ok

Thanks for the info. Thanks for taking the time to answer my post

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Also, with every app in the Market there is a link to email the developer. You can also ask fellow users here, of course. Often the developer will chime in.

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

OP
C

carmanhere

Reaction score
Hi Mike

You might be sorry that you said, "ANYTIME". I just went to androlib.com on my phone to download key ring reward. Dah, I can't even see or find the download here place

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have that particular app and I DL from the market. Open the market and search Key ring. On my phone it is the second app.

Mike

Sorry third one down

OP
C

carmanhere

Reaction score
LOL. I found it and it worked.l lmao
They say the first thing to go is the mind

OP
C

carmanhere

Reaction score
What a shame

I get much older, I'll be dead. lmao. Is the best way to chat? Meaning no im avail?

OP
C

carmanhere

Reaction score
OK, Mike. Know anything about "Launch screen Organizer"

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I've not used that particular app.

Did you get my PM?

Mike