LazyList/Internal Storage

jaye712

Reaction score
Hey y'all..its been a good while since i made a thread about a issue.So lately my phones been getin slow,everything i do seems to take a second to actually load.Idk what that lazylist is,guessing for apps that been dl'ed in the past(fyi:i erased the lazylist,b4 that,i clicked on it,things poped up but there was nothing to load)..iam wondering if me deletin that list made my phone this way,i deleted it bcuz my phones been acting up,it even blacked out but my key lights was working(almost had a heart attack).or..if its the Atom launcher itself...Main Topic :What's the whole rundown on lazylist & was it a mistake 4 deleting it..
btw..my Widgets dont even post on my main screen..How nice

Not sure what it's for, but the beauty of Android is if your delete something like that & an app needs it, it generally just creates it again.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Not sure what it's for, but the beauty of Android is if your delete something like that & an app needs it, it generally just creates it again.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

It hasn't came back up since i deleted the file but i did read somewhere that it said that.been havin major issues since then..thanks jonny

Back