Launcherpro w/ blur app drawer?

Reaction score
Couple things here..

1) Is it possible to use launcher pro+ but create a shortcut to open the blur app drawer? I kinda liked some pieces of the blur app drawer, was just wondering if this is possible

2) Is there any way to be able to switch back and forth between launcher pro+ and the stock blur launcher? On my OG I was able to clear defaults on launcherpro and choose the stock launcher, on my D3 as soon as I install Launcherpro it is automatically set as the default and the only way I can get back to the stock launcher is by uninstalling it..

Anyone else noticed this? or find a solution?

wyld

Reaction score
Yes and yes kinda lpp will only open the apps drawer not all the blur options Go in the market get app called home switcher.

DarkSlideX DroidX

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'm not sure about your first question, but try Home Switcher for your second question: Home Switcher. It says it's for Froyo, but users have reported that it works with Gingerbread as well. It worked as advertised when I had my Droid Pro, but I haven't tried it on my Droid 3 yet.

OP
F
Reaction score
Home switcher will not keep the stock launcher as default.. once i push the home button it switches right back to launcher pro.

Heelfan71

Reaction score
Hold down the app drawer button on LP. Select "Shortcuts" and then "app groups" and then select "all apps" or the name of a custom group you made.

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Another way.

Long press on the desktop, select Shortcuts and then App Groups. Pick your app group and you'll get an icon that takes you to there.

butcher98

Reaction score
Hold down the app drawer button on LP. Select "Shortcuts" and then "app groups" and then select "all apps" or the name of a custom group you made.

This worked great, now my launcher pro is perfect, thanks!

Well been messing with it for a while and it seems to take a few seconds to load the apps every time it is launched, may have to go back to the launcherpro drawer

Heelfan71

Reaction score

This worked great, now my launcher pro is perfect, thanks!

Well been messing with it for a while and it seems to take a few seconds to load the apps every time it is launched, may have to go back to the launcherpro drawer

try rebooting your phone and see if that speeds it up a little.