LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

portermac

Reaction score
I have had about 20 Fc' s. I did find the problem, lp doesn't like fancy widgets new update this morning. Who's problem is that, Lp or fancy widget?

dwagner88

Reaction score
Keep in memory isnt stopping this thing from reloading every once in a while, normally after closing the browser. This never happened on 2. 1, and it happens several times a day on froyo. Really quite annoying.

Techenigma

Reaction score
I've been having an issue since the 0.6.0 update of LP. I'm running Team Chaos's Froyo rom, and when I first load up it asks me which launcher to use. I select launcher pro and hit use as default. Well everything is fine but once you reboot the phone it is no longer default and asks me again. The worst part is all my widgets then say "problem displaying widget" and I have to re-add them. Its fairly annoying. Has anyone noticed anything similar? I'm trying to think of a fix. I tried going back to 0.5.4 but it does the same thing so I'm wondering what the issue might be?

portermac

Reaction score
Fancy widget would also freeze and say problem displaying widget for me.I emailed the developer and he emailed me right back saying to try and uninstall and reinstall. So far so good.

mill guy

Reaction score
Weirdness opening app

Weirdness opening app

I posted this over at the LaunchPro forum, but no results.

I hope I can explain this and make sense.
You know how when opening an app from home, everything opens "at" you like a 3d effect? Kind of from the back of the screen to the front? Well all mine do just that except weatherbug. It opens almost like your flipping to another page, from right to left. Am I making any sense? It opens normally using the stock home. It only does this using Launcher Pro. Handcent did this also, but deleting it and putting it back fixed it. But I can't get weatherbug to work right no matter what.

davila

Reaction score
LauncherPro

Does anyone know how to add custom icons to the launcher? I know where to add them but i do not know what size and picture file type I need to import.

I thank you in advance!!!

Rayv

Reaction score
You want to use png files. I'm not sure what exact size is recommended, but mine are all 70x70 and look great.

dddjames

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, but somebody tell me if this is possible.

Basically what I want to do is run 3 different Homescreens, using all 15 tray icons, and spanning those 15 across the 3 screens.

So the left-most screen would have all..."tool" icons for instance. Then the middle screen would have the 5 essentials, phone, etc. Then my right-most screen could have social networking and what not on it.

Is this possible? I don't want to have to scroll through the Trays of 5. I just want them all to lock on their individual screen.

LauncherPro is the bomb.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
I've been having an issue since the 0.6.0 update of LP. I'm running Team Chaos's Froyo rom, and when I first load up it asks me which launcher to use. I select launcher pro and hit use as default. Well everything is fine but once you reboot the phone it is no longer default and asks me again. The worst part is all my widgets then say "problem displaying widget" and I have to re-add them. Its fairly annoying. Has anyone noticed anything similar? I'm trying to think of a fix. I tried going back to 0.5.4 but it does the same thing so I'm wondering what the issue might be?

I don't know if the Froyo ROM is causing anything, but this is why I'm not using it yet, because of compatibility/stability headaches with apps that need to be ironed out. I'm waiting for the official OTA release and a method for re-rooting it. Besides, I already have wireless tether and most flash-based content can be played in Skyfire.

And, of course, I have the beloved LP!

velocity92c

Reaction score
I'm on a completely different froyo build and have the same problem. LP probably won't be updated to work fully with Froyo until an official release. Either that or the problem lies in the leaked Froyo bits that make up the roms and LP will work fine once the official froyo hits.

gszeman

Reaction score

I'm going to assume you have the LP on your sdcard...if so, move it back to the phone, along with all apps that use widgets or rely on other apps.

armeddroid

Reaction score
FC issue here... what app is everyone using to change their icons? Not the folders, now. I'm using Bettercut and Apps Organizer. I'm finding it difficult to replace icons into the dock.. keep getting FCs. And if I go via Astro; same thing. :[

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
folderOrganizer.
Assuming AppOrganizer works the same way when you add a shortcut to the dock add it as an AppOrganizer Item