LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

713King

Reaction score
on the new update on the messenger widget, when clicking on their picture the pop up menu doesnt always appear. Does the contact need to have a picture on their contact information for the menu to pop up or what? Is there a certain area that you need to touch in order for the menu to come up??

Fede

Reaction score
on the new update on the messenger widget, when clicking on their picture the pop up menu doesnt always appear. Does the contact need to have a picture on their contact information for the menu to pop up or what? Is there a certain area that you need to touch in order for the menu to come up??

It's a bug in 0.7.5.1, only contacts with pictures show a popup on the messaging widget.

It's already fixed and will be included in next update.

bamfsig45

Reaction score

It's a bug in 0.7.5.1, only contacts with pictures show a popup on the messaging widget.

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to the next update and your version of the Friend Stream Widget.

Fede

Reaction score

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to the next update and your version of the Friend Stream Widget.

There will probably be one more update before the Friends widget. I'm going to Uruguay from this Friday to Tuesday, so I'll probably release something before Friday, and finish the Friends widget next week or the one after.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I tried adding the messaging widget and all I got was a white rectangle which wouldn't budge off the screen. Had to restore LP backup to banish it. What did I do wrong?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Twitch043

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with Launcher Pro staying the default launcher with the new update?

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I tried adding the messaging widget and all I got was a white rectangle which wouldn't budge off the screen. Had to restore LP backup to banish it. What did I do wrong?

Did you have any text messages? Otherwise it pretty much will be a white rectangle.

I had messages from two different contacts and when I added the Messaging Widget both showed (scrollable) in a white rectangle.

To verify, I deleted all my text messages and restarted Launcher Pro....just a white rectangle. You have to have/receive text messages for it to show anything.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
The part that bothered me was I couldn't get it off the screen; long-press did nothing and I couldn't drag it anywhere.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
The part that bothered me was I couldn't get it off the screen; long-press did nothing and I couldn't drag it anywhere.

grab (long press) the bottom right corner of it. That works for me.

Just long pressing anywhere else and I get no response/feedback.

Slipstream

Reaction score

You have to long press the header (where it says "Messaging") to move or remove it. Clicking in the scrollable part of the widget won't do anything.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
OK...the app has just been updated with "LauncherPro Shortcuts". He explains them on his website but it makes no sense to me. Can someone do a breakdown on what these are and how they are used? Thanks.

Jimbo47

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with Launcher Pro staying the default launcher with the new update?

Yeah. If I set it as default, it gets changed after about 5 seconds back to the stock launcher. If I just tap open or whatever (the button other than default) it does open it, but it lags horribly, then restores the stock launcher again.

vrdubin6

Reaction score
I did a quick search but I didn't find anything on the subject. Is there anyway to make the status bar maintain its transparency on the home screen. This is one feature that I noticed the UD Extreme launchers have that I have been looking for.