LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

Jasko

Reaction score
Yea i know that, i dont want to hide the icon labels though, just make the label background, area around the text, transparent... like the iphone i guess..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

armedmonkey

Reaction score
You might want to request it on his forums. But good luck. The guy has a pretty lousy attitude from what people say (and so far I have experienced).

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
My pre-forum email experience with Fede was nothing but positive. I haven't had occasion to post on the forum yet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bump47

Reaction score
Fede is great in response to email as well as on the forums. I visit the forum all the time because there are at least 100 different dock backgrounds that I go thru to find new, cool ones. And whenever somebody asks a question that starts with hey Fede, blah blah blah? He always answers very quickly. He's a great dev with a great attitude even when people do nothing but complain about their user errors.

armedmonkey

Reaction score
Well, what I'm basing it on is, someplace on one of these forums someone mentioned that he reported a bug involving the launcher and cyanogenmod and that he got a really rude response saying something along the lines of it not being his problem and it being up to cyanogen to fix.

Also, I posted on a bug thread and he replied basically telling me it was handled already on another thread, didn't even say which one. Search yielded nothing, because it's an obscure bug and impossible to guess the wording.

Apparently his time is so valuable that I'm supposed to now read every post on his forum until I find the one I want.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have launcher pro plus and I can resize widgets..
Wth? How do I get it off the highlight?

and I type this from my Droid.

Just press the back button :)
Wow I feel retarded. I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out. :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

thanks!
lol not as retarded as I feel when I'm trying to swipe down the "notification bar" on my iPod Touch. Lmao

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow I feel retarded. I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out. :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

thanks!
lol not as retarded as I feel when I'm trying to swipe down the "notification bar" on my iPod Touch. Lmao

haha that hilarious...kinda like grabbing a blackberry bold and wondering why the touch screen isnt working...:wacko:

Yeah or kinda like grabbing an iphone and wondering why you can't make calls. Lmao then you remember "oh yeah...at&t, and I'm holding it wrong".

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

brochaos

Reaction score
i know this isn't really LP related, but why is there an option for direct email, but not direct gmail?

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a way to get Facebook contact icons to appear with the new LP+ widgets? I've been searching, but can't seem to find an option for it.

Sal R.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a way to get Facebook contact icons to appear with the new LP+ widgets? I've been searching, but can't seem to find an option for it.

Use syncmypix. Apparently, only apps like contacts, phone, mms, etc. are able to access the facebook pics.