Launcher pro

MKKH10

Reaction score
There was an update to launcher pro where You can change the transition effect for switching homescreens. My changes are not working, maybe I have something set where it doesn't? Help: )

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I just went out and updated this too. Nice. You need to go into Launcher Pro preferences, homescreen settings, transition effect, then pick one. If still nothing, try rebooting your phone to see if that works.

OP
M

MKKH10

Reaction score
Yea its not working for me, I'm not sure why... I have rebooted.

OP
M

MKKH10

Reaction score
I'm not understanding this? Do I have to set a certain number of home screens and are the effects for the home screens alone? I just don't understand why it doesn't work, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled..

MarkY3130

Reaction score
Yeah the transition effects are only when scrolling from one home screen page to another. Once you leave the home screens the transitions go away. On a rooted phone many of the custom roms do have similar transition effects that work throughout the whole system.

OP
M

MKKH10

Reaction score
I have two homescreens. But I changed the.number to seven just to see if it worked and still doesn't. ..

MarkY3130

Reaction score
I just messed around with my settings to see if I could recreate your issue but I couldn't. I was thinking it might be the transition speed setting but that doesn't appear to effect it. Unfortunately I don't have any other ideas. Have you tried the launcherpro website/forum? There might be a solution there.

OP
M

MKKH10

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for your help: )

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Strange, the transitions are working fine on my D1 -