launcher pro force close loop!

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
i was using my phone earlier and everything was fine then all of a sudden i went to go turn it back on and it said launcher pro needs to force close, so i click the force close button and it just keeps FCing over and over and over before i can even do anything, so i cant do ANYTHING with my phone, cant get to settings to change the launcher app or anything, i didnt change ANYTHING at all between the time it was working and when it quit working and now idk what to do!

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
i was using my phone earlier and everything was fine then all of a sudden i went to go turn it back on and it said launcher pro needs to force close, so i click the force close button and it just keeps FCing over and over and over before i can even do anything, so i cant do ANYTHING with my phone, cant get to settings to change the launcher app or anything, i didnt change ANYTHING at all between the time it was working and when it quit working and now idk what to do!

Is it rooted?

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Reboot into recovery and reflash the ROM and gapps. That will reset the default home app back to the stock one in CM7.

OP
xBabyBoy4021x

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
i didnt have the rom on the sd card i used rom manager to install the rom but ive already wiped data/cache and installer a newer version of CM7 and reinstalled launcherpro becuase i absolutely HATE ADW which CM7 comes with, and am having no problems now