Launcher pro default problem

Luvy

Reaction score
I downloaded launcher pro but when I go into settings <manage apps to set as default its not highlighted all thats highlighted is uninstall I tried to download home something? But the same thing happens........please somebody HELP!

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I am pretty sure after you download the app that you launch it from inside your app drawer by touching the icon. The thing is, I do not have an icon in my app drawer to test out. I have been running it for so long. GB has done that to some other apps that were installed before the update. The only way I can get them to show up in the app drawer is to restore one of the back ups in titanium. You can get another app called Home Switcher which will launch whichever "whatever they are called" you have downloaded from the market. I have tried them all and like launcher pro the best so I do not fool with this much any more.

deborah3756

Reaction score
Download homeswitcher for froyo. Once it's downloaded open it and you should see both launcher pro and the stock, press home button a pop up should give the choice of home default.

I downloaded a third home launcher that I don't use and homeswitcher gives the pop up option easier than just having the two.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums