Launcher Pro alerts-problem

otter34

Reaction score
If I pull the notification menu down and see I have a text message I click on it, open it and read it. However, when I go to my home screen one of the see thru icons I have at the bottom is for text messages. It shows that I have one text message even though I already read it. It does this all the time. I read a message, but it's shown as not being read. Is this a known bug? Is there a fix? The developer is completely and totally unresponsive to emails. I have emailed him about this as well as another problem I had in the past and he has yet to reply. It's been 5 days since I emailed him about this for a second time.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I get the same thing. I've grown used to it.

I tend to hit the icon on the dock anyway when I open my SMS/MMS

Goat

Reaction score
If I pull the notification menu down and see I have a text message I click on it, open it and read it. However, when I go to my home screen one of the see thru icons I have at the bottom is for text messages. It shows that I have one text message even though I already read it. It does this all the time. I read a message, but it's shown as not being read. Is this a known bug? Is there a fix? The developer is completely and totally unresponsive to emails. I have emailed him about this as well as another problem I had in the past and he has yet to reply. It's been 5 days since I emailed him about this for a second time.

...just because you clear a notification in one spot does not mean that it will clear in another that is controlled by a separate app...

OP
O

otter34

Reaction score

...just because you clear a notification in one spot does not mean that it will clear in another that is controlled by a separate app...

If I clear a phone call it clears with launcher pro too, just not texts. Still no response from him.

bishop

Reaction score
same for me but i have somewhat grown used to it even if annoyed. love the launcher otherwise

jrod2183

Reaction score
quick question for you guys running launcher pro beta...how does it affect your battery? Read a few of the reviews in the market and some were complaining about battery drain.